By registering to be a member of the America Chamber of Commerce and use any of its Web site and/or services, you agree to the following:
This Web site (AmericaChamber.com) may be used for Business (Commercial) or Personal use. By registering, you become a user of this Web site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the America Chamber of Commerce for any loss, liability, and damage arising from or in connection with the contents or service of any service within this Web site.
We at AmericaChamber.com do not verify, endorse, or otherwise vouch for the contents of any member's Web site nor guarantee AmericaChamber.com as a reference, resource or link.
Site Submission Rules
By using features of this site that allow you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through this site, or which may be seen by other users, you agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, video, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this site's rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of this site, its licensors or advertisers.
You also agree that you shall not harvest or collect information about the users of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications for any other commercial purpose of your own or a third party.
You further agree that you shall not solicit or collect information, or attempt to induce any physical contact with, anyone 18 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable express parental consent.
This site generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of this site. However, this site and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove any content that, in this site's sole judgment, does not comply with the Site Submission Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. This site is not liable for any failure, delay, damages or results, in removing such content.
You agree that your use of this site may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that you have used this site in violation of these Rules and/or for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, you agree that the owner of this site may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this site shall not be liable for damages or results thereof, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against the owner of this site for such disclosure.
This site reserves the right to revise these Site Submission Rules at its discretion, so check back from time to time to be sure you are complying with the current version.
Payment, Term & Termination
The annual fee set forth above shall be due on the date the specific membership is ordered by the applicant on the AmericaChamber.com website. The term of this Agreement is 12 months, and the Agreement will renew automatically for another 12-month period at the end of each term, unless terminated as provided herein. The annual fee associated with renewal years shall be due on the renewal date. Member may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice no later than 30 days prior to the end of the term. AmericaChamber.com may terminate this Agreement upon 30 days written notice. When you register for membership, and from time to time thereafter, AmericaChamber.com will require that you provide sufficient information to indicate that your registration information is accurate and complete. Your membership in the America Chamber of Commerce service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. AmericaChamber.com shall be entitled to terminate the services provided hereunder without notice in the event the Member breaches this Agreement or violates any applicable law or regulation. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not register for the AmericaChamber.com. America Chamber of Commerce guarantees satisfaction and refund up to 30 days. Member needs to create his web page on AmericaChamber.com database and take advantage of all the benefits offered.